Candi Overhuls

Rikostan

@CandiHow do you do it?

Watching Cory's stream tonight... how do you not just lose it? It's not the questions that are asked, at least most of the time, instead it's HOW they are asked.

Granted I am a grumpy old man, but I really wanted to tell so many people to just shut up and sit down.

You do it pretty much every single day in so many different streams.

Huge kudos to you and the other mods!

• Like 3

• Administrators

I tell her all the time I can't do it. I take everything personally and it takes a huge mental toll on me if I do the customer service cause each complaint I see as a failure in myself/the company. Candi somehow is able to keep at it every day for a long time, a skill I don't have and am envious of. She does a bang up job.

5 hours ago, Rikostan said:

@CandiHow do you do it?

Watching Cory's stream tonight... how do you not just lose it? It's not the questions that are asked, at least most of the time, instead it's HOW they are asked.

Granted I am a grumpy old man, but I really wanted to tell so many people to just shut up and sit down.

You do it pretty much every single day in so many different streams.

Huge kudos to you and the other mods!

The only way to be good at what I do, is to keep a level head, and stay calm in the chaos, when modding a stream the size of Cory's, Lots of practice, I've been modding several years now, complete focus, and patience, lots of patience. 

I appreciate your recognition, and kindness to notice. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

I think it's about time all the streams you moderate have a Candi Day. Maybe all the super chats and the like, could be pooled for that one day and be given to Candi.

That's not to take away from all the other mods too. Lots of people out there keeping the chats relatively troll free, while answering questions and posting helpful links. It all makes the entire community just that much better, so maybe it would be better to make it broader and call it Mods day and do something special for the mods.

{EDIT} I realize I am giving away other people's money with my idea of a "Candi Day" or mod day and I know it's easy for me to do so, but it might be tougher for some of the streams to give up that day's "revenue".

Edited by Rikostan