Female Apisto C. wont eat and is hiding

Wadikus

It's a difficult   she could just be stressed out try turning down the lights  add more cover some extra apisto caves offer some live or frozen foods to see if she will eat add a small amount of aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 5 gallons that shouldn't harm your plants and will aid Gill function and add essential electrolytes to help reduce stress in your fish I would recommend Qarantineing any new fish in future for minimum of 4weeks if your seeing no improvement after after a few days or she gets worse I would treat with the praziquantel and metronidazole if you have some left as metronidazole treats anaerobic bacteria 

I see her eating and picking things off the substrate, I just fed a frozen brine shimp cube from Hikari, she wasn't very interested. I think she may just be stressed, she's hiding underneath a rock. No rapid breathing, seems nice and regular. I'm going to go out and get a coconut hut for her or a terracotta cave.

Also yes I have tons of Prazi and Metro left I was able to buy as much as I wanted once prescribed.