Question

Khole new fish

If you're working with only the 3.5 gallon tank it would be my opinion that adding neon tetras into Morpheus's tank would not do either of them any service. Neon tetras would be happier/less stressed in a bigger group than you could do with the 3.5, which is usually why they are not suggested for that tank size. It really comes down to a bettas individual personality when it comes to compatibility for tank mates; are they a boy or girl? The boys tend to be more aggressive/territorial, whereas the the female bettas are sometimes more tolerable of other fish; though of course each individual fish is different. 

• Like 1

On 2/9/2022 at 10:18 PM, Tyler Kaplan said:

If you're working with only the 3.5 gallon tank it would be my opinion that adding neon tetras into Morpheus's tank would not do either of them any service. Neon tetras would be happier/less stressed in a bigger group than you could do with the 3.5, which is usually why they are not suggested for that tank size. It really comes down to a bettas individual personality when it comes to compatibility for tank mates; are they a boy or girl? The boys tend to be more aggressive/territorial, whereas the the female bettas are sometimes more tolerable of other fish; though of course each individual fish is different. 

Ok thank you 😃 will leave him alone in the future I will see if I can get a bigger tank