Shrimp and Snail Sunday - Show Off Your Invertebrates!

Daniel

I was filming the Mystery snails one evening while my sons were watching “The Princess Bride”.  I didn’t think about that until I watched the replay.  The audio was so funny because it made it seem like the snails were traveling along together talking!😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 3/10/2021 at 9:36 PM, Lifeisgood said:

I was filming the Mystery snails one evening while my sons were watching “The Princess Bride”.  I didn’t think about that until I watched the replay.  The audio was so funny because it made it seem like the snails were traveling along together talking!😁

@Lifeisgoodthe narration is perfect!  :classic_biggrin:

On 3/14/2021 at 9:04 AM, Daniel said:

They get a bad rap, but if I listed them as 'freshwater sea anemones' I bet I could sell hydras on AquaBid.

Ha ha!!  😂 The photography was spot on but the serene music playing while the hydra sucks the life out of a brine shrimp creeps me out! 🤷‍♀️😅

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lifeisgood said:

Ha ha!!  😂 The photography was spot on but the serene music playing while the hydra sucks the life out of a brine shrimp creeps me out! 🤷‍♀️😅

I only had enough goodwill with my son to commission 1 piece of original music, so whether it fit the mood or not by golly I was going to use it!🙂

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I breed snails - I'm getting the inventory up so I can start shipping in the spring.  I live in Northern US where it's to cold to snail-mail right now.  Here are my favorites (I have 7 varieties).  The Magenta and Purple Mystery Snails are the most beautiful to me.

Aqua Ter
1862366068_Magentaladycopy.jpeg.58041157ef401704825faeb375340d23.jpeg1716869048_Colorassortmentcopy.jpeg.f35d1e1c73e128144f0f5ceb82ffc4e1.jpeg.569333807_Purpleedit.jpg.06e8bfafe4dc69ba9925f6dd959281f1.jpg

• Like 3