What was/is your dream fish to keep? Have you been able to keep it at any point?

Gannon

For me my dream fish have always been freshwater rays and clouded archerfish. Last year I was able to get clouded archerfish for my 125 gallon aquarium and its been a blast, but admittedly a little stressful. Something about finally having a fish like this causes a lot of pressure and anxiety, but it is getting better and easier over time. What has been your experience with this? Anything similar?

• Like 1

My dream fish is a schoutedeni puffer. I haven’t had a chance to buy one but I don’t think I would right now even if I had the chance because I don’t feel like l am skilled enough to keep one properly currently. I like how they are pretty much mini mbu puffers and can be kept with other fish and have great personality from what I have heard. 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2022 at 12:53 PM, Levi_Aquatics said:

My dream fish is a schoutedeni puffer. I haven’t had a chance to buy one but I don’t think I would right now even if I had the chance because I don’t feel like l am skilled enough to keep one properly currently. I like how they are pretty much mini mbu puffers and can be kept with other fish and have great personality from what I have heard. 

Those are so cool looking! Might have the keep one of those someday too

• Like 1

1*m-MNymo9JfNnAwET1ywsBA.jpegalligator gar. ive kept florida spotted, and long nose gar many years ago. would need an olympic size swimming pool for the big boys though.

i did not hand feed mine, though they were very gentle when handled.

Edited by lefty o
  • Like 3