Paracleanse Results???

SunniSki

If I’m treating symptoms of fish flashing with Paracleanse and it seems to improve while I’m treating with it, my guess is that I’m using the correct med???  Im on my second round of treating with paracleanse.  Symptoms I saw where flashing, clear long poop, hiding and clamped fins.  
I treated for a second round since 4-5 days after my first round, a couple fish started to show these symptoms again, and my pleco still has clear poop.

Parameters in my tank are good/normal for my fish.  I did purchase expel-p if needed.  I was thinking after this second round which ends today, I can give the fish a few days break and if I still see symptoms go ahead and try expel-p.  

Im wondering if I am approaching this correctly?

So during the rest time in-between treatments, the flashing and rubbing against objects is just expected?  I checked today and my pleco still has clear or light sheer green poo. Every other fish that is a regular poo machine does have solid poo at this time.  It’s the pleco I feel is not even eating anymore. I change out some water today so I’m curious if the flashing will start again or not.

Fish will show symptoms during treatment such as flashing and white stringy poop till the parasite have been delt parasites are getting more resistant to some medication it can take an extra course of treatment in some cases  if your plecos not eating  and if you notice he's starting to get a sunken belly then I would start treating with Expel p

Edited by Colu

On 1/30/2022 at 3:14 PM, Colu said:

Fish will show symptoms during treatment such as flashing and white stringy poop till the parasite have been delt parasites are getting more resistant to some medication it can take an extra course of treatment in some cases with if you plecos not eating  and if you notice he starting to get a sunken belly then I would start treating with Expel p

Thanks!  I don’t see a sunken belly yet but I will be monitoring things.