Help with plant stocking!

Aqua junky

withHey fellow Nerms Aqua Junky here in need of some advice.  Im wanting to tear down one of my 75G tank with an FX4 and a Co-op prefilter.  Fluval Stratum topped with crush coral. Fluval 3.0 light and Pressurized c02. Multiple air stones.  I want to redo plant stocking. This was my first attempt at a planted tank and it has a variety of high light low light plants pretty much anything I thought looked cool I threw in the tank.  Now being in the hobby for a couple years now I wanna do more. I wanna fill this tank with plants more suitable for my setup.  Any advice on plants. Id like to stick with the Co-op for plant purchase they have always been good to me.

HELPPPP!!!  

• Like 1

I use crush coral to help with my GH. My water comes into mu house directly into our water softener so I actually run it from there through an RODI unit than remineralize. with. GH KH booster.  I use the crush coral just cause it seems to have lots of benifits of having it.  

Yes more challenging plants

Sorry My fish stocking is 6 angles and 6 corys and a bristle nose plecos 

I would check out Ludwigia species and look into the rarer Bacopa species. Rotalas are really nice too and are a step up in difficulty. 

There are Myrio species that are really nice and challenging, but do well and are forgiving. Check out Myrio Guyana.

I would also look into using just Ca and Mg to build GH. Those boosters contain Potassium and usually too much.