Greetings from England

Penny

Hey Everyone. I'm Penny and I've been lurking around for a little while, trying to absorb some of your knowledge bit felt it was time to say hello 😁

I'm super new to the hobby and I am trying to find out as much as I can to give myself the best chance for success. I'm going to be setting up 3 nano tanks, I want them to be heavily planted and possibly keep a few shrimp and maybe a Betta in each. 

I plan on getting the tanks planted and settled for as long as possible before even thinking about putting anything alive in there. 

I'm interested in any plants you think are must haves in nano tanks I have 3x 2.7 us gallon/10lt and one 4 gallon 15lt.. I'm thinking lidless to let the plants get big as possible.

Thanks for all the super interesting posts... I know these won't be my only tanks.. the hobby just doesn't work that way! 😂

• Like 2

Welcome Penny! I started fish keeping just this year, fell in love with planted tanks, shrimp, snails, and Bettas. You can quickly develop an obsession... and COVID didn’t help. I find myself buying new tanks quite often! 

This is a great place to get started, I’ve learned so much from Aquarium Co-Op and others on YouTube. 

Hope to visit England someday, another one of my hobbies is a fascination with European Monarchy!

• Like 1