Buying from aquarium co op...

Mydonkeyfish

I have been trying to buy things from aquarium co op (I NEED EASY GREEN!!!) but when i try to buy it my credit card says that i cant buy from this seller because it is not secure and that people have gotten stolen from. I trust this brand and @Corys products so I dont really understand what is going on. If anyone else has experienced this pls help.(I RLY NEED EASY GREEN.)

• Haha 1

Try using PayPal?

Otherwise call your bank or card issuer.  I've had my bank hold payment for all sorts of weird stuff.  I couldn't buy anything from a UK company for awhile a few years ago.  I was buying used books and if I did that my bank would cancel and I would have to call them and have them temporarily allow purchases.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Get in contact with our customer service with a screenshot of the error popping up and I'll see if there is anything on our end. Although I don't believe there is that would stop you from purchasing from us.

On 1/20/2022 at 9:32 PM, Cory said:

Get in contact with our customer service with a screenshot of the error popping up and I'll see if there is anything on our end. Although I don't believe there is that would stop you from purchasing from us.

I will try to work on that with my parents but probably wont get that done tonight because i have school tomorrow.

Thanks for the help and intrest in your customers problems! I was at petco earlier and the worker almost dropped my aquarium(75g) and made my dad have to catch it just because he dropped his phone.

it is 9:41 where i live in virginia

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 7:14 PM, Mydonkeyfish said:

I have been trying to buy things from aquarium co op (I NEED EASY GREEN!!!) but when i try to buy it my credit card says that i cant buy from this seller because it is not secure and that people have gotten stolen from. I trust this brand and @Corys products so I dont really understand what is going on. If anyone else has experienced this pls help.(I RLY NEED EASY GREEN.)

Are you with a credit union or a big bank?

I'm with a credit union, and they will always flag a new online purchase for review, to reduce risks to members. The Co-op won't have anything on their end (and the Co-op shows an https:// address) to fix, it will require a phone call or a visit to your bank.

It's pretty simple for the bank to fix, it just requires a little bit of communication. 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 6:14 PM, Mydonkeyfish said:

I just want to say I feel your Easy Green pain. I can NOT run out. 😆

• Like 2

On 1/21/2022 at 3:59 PM, Mydonkeyfish said:

I am using API leaf zone and seachem flourish and i cant wait to see how my pearlweed reacts to easy green!

I think that’s a good all around combo. Sometime you might need Easy Green with its big Nitrogen punch and Sometimes you want to target micros or extra K. 
If AC made “Easy Micros” or Easy Green without nitrogen I’d be a buyer! 

• Like 1