Getting Fish Art

FrozenFins

On 1/19/2022 at 8:36 PM, FrozenFins said:

I'm looking for some fish art to hang on walls. However I live in Canada.

Ive looked at places like https://swissaquatics.com and they only ship to the US. any suggestions for canadian sellers?

I know of several amazing artists in Canada.

I know at least 2 of them have done themed pieces for people, and I am having a virtual lunch with several of them on Saturday. 

If you want to DM me images/ideas of what you are interested in, and the price range you are looking at, I would be more than happy to share with them and see if they are interested/ willing to let me give you their contact information. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@FrozenFins I did ask if either of my friends in Canada were interested in creating some fish art.

One of my friends thought it would be fun, so they are currently looking at Zenzo's channel and at the Aquarium Co-op channel to get some ideas. They have done a lot of portraits of people, and some furry pets.

They hadn't thought of fish for portraits, so a new stretch.🐟

• Like 1

On 1/22/2022 at 10:57 PM, Torrey said:

@FrozenFins I did ask if either of my friends in Canada were interested in creating some fish art.

One of my friends thought it would be fun, so they are currently looking at Zenzo's channel and at the Aquarium Co-op channel to get some ideas. They have done a lot of portraits of people, and some furry pets.

They hadn't thought of fish for portraits, so a new stretch.🐟

awesome! let me know how it goes.

• Like 1