Wordle Triumphs -post your results (spoilers!)

Patrick_G

On 2/1/2022 at 1:03 AM, JettsPapa said:

t can also be a frustrating game.  I hit all but the first letter on my second try, but it still took me four tries to get it right.  First there was fight, then might, and finally light.  A co-worker had a similar situation, but used up all six tries and still didn't get it.  There's also sight, night, tight, right, . . .

Yes, "the most likely to lose" situations, when there are too many possibilities to try...

On 1/31/2022 at 9:03 AM, JettsPapa said:

It can also be a frustrating game.  I hit all but the first letter on my second try, but it still took me four tries to get it right.  First there was fight, then might, and finally light.  A co-worker had a similar situation, but used up all six tries and still didn't get it.  There's also sight, night, tight, right, . . .

There’s some strategy in that situation. I sometimes waste a guess just to rule out some more letters. 

On 2/1/2022 at 12:28 AM, Patrick_G said:

Nice, I don’t think I’ve hit the solution on line two yet.,

I'm having too much fun working on the old puzzles... Had several lucky two-liners.   I couldn't find how to save/get back to the results though, the archive only shows the number of guesses...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wordle 270 X/6

🟨🟨

🟨🟨🟨🟨

🟨🟨🟨🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩

Well, I failed today. Seems like there's been a lot lately with 5 or 6 different possibilities changing just one letter like this.

• 2 weeks later...