Fry day Friday - Show Us Photos of your Baby Fish

Daniel

@Danielif I get fry out of these guys it'll be amazing! And now that my rasboras are in the main tank, maybe some funny business will happen in there, too - I think the "brown spot and slight swelling" I saw on one might have been eggs since both went away within a couple days (I also added salt JIC). Fingers crossed but I am a realist and know the odds are slim. 

Became a first time fry parent (grandparent?) 2 weeks after getting my first fish. Doing not so bad so far with my Honey Gourami fry. 
Say hi to Mojo. It is the only one I can identify of the 12.  
FYI - Didn’t realize aquarium hobby will also need me to expand into Micro photography. Still pretty bad at it as you can tell. 

3E12D98E-6BAA-4232-BD8B-E0B7E25D0C81.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have a pair of Apistogramma nijsenni that spawn like clockwork in a heavily populated community aquarium. Twice recently I have borrowed the breeding cave with eggs attached and and let the eggs hatch in empty aquarium. You can see that the fry from the the first batch look like groupers compared to the fry from the second batch.

I have also dropped some angelfish eggs and pygmy sunfish eggs in this aquarium also but I don't think either of these are likely to hatch.

• Like 4