Favorite books or youtube channels about fishkeeping

Mydonkeyfish

He's some of my favourite books they have a lot of useful information BAENSCH Aquarium Alta's vol 1-4 hans-Georg Evers catfish atlas vol 1 Bleher's biotopes Heiko Bleher Indian ornamenal fish vol 1 DR.lothar Seegers cafish of Africa

Edited by Colu

I end up on a lot of British You Tube fish keepers somehow. MicksFish UK, Wrighty (koi oriented,) and Mark's Aquatics are good. 

Aquarium Domain, Fishboy, QuebecCichlides, Off the Deep End Aquatics, Simply Betta, Freshwater Exotics, are good.

Some of my favorites have disappeared. Philly Goldies was a goldfish channel by a woman veterinarian that had good info, but she's gone now. If you start watching fish videos on YouTube, they'll recommend lots more to you.

On 1/11/2022 at 4:48 PM, Streetwise said:

Books: Diana Walstad

Thats a great book! Anyone looking to learn more about aquatic plants MUST read that book. I was able to sign up for a free tiral on kindel and downloaded the book on my laptop. After the free tiral was over I cancelled my subsciption as the book was read in just a few days. One day I hope to get a physical copy I can go back on.

On 1/11/2022 at 8:07 PM, Guppysnail said:

Aquarium Coop of course 😁 the membership presentations are AWESOME I recommend joining. Even if you dont they have videos on everything i can think of explained in every day terms. Oh and Zenzos Tazawa Tanks. Ive gotten a ton of great stuff there. 

Quick tip for anyone wanting to be a member but cant afford the subsciption:

Google Survery Rewards. Its an app you download on your phone, and they will give you a couple surveys a day to complete. These surveys take under 30 seconds. After each survey they credit you with rewards. Often its like 30cents after each  survey. You can later use these rewards to pay off your membership subscription. I've been doing this for close to 6 months now and haven't had to pay a single penny, but still get the same perks a member does.