Rita Posted January 6, 2022 Share Posted January 6, 2022 Hey everyone! so I’m in a bit of a panic… I have a tank I’m fish in cycling (I set it up with an established sponge filter but I am getting slightly elevated nitrites) so I changed 50% of the water, then on a whim I decided to re-test post change… and I noticed slight ammonia reading. Soo I tested my tap water and it’s 0.5 ammonia!!!! We moved to this place in April and I tested it then with no ammonia…. Am I poisoning my fish trying to change water because of nitrites??? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now