Can accounts on this forum be merged?

BettasAreSuperior

Hi all, I was wondering: Can accounts on this forum be merged? I forgot my password to this account (@BettasAreSuperior) and set up a new one (which is @LoneFox). I didn't know that you could reset your password and didn't even see it, unfortunately creating a new account. I was exploring the forum and came across the "Forgot Password." I genuinely don't know how I didn't see it. I don't know which account to use and was wondering if Mods or Administrators could help me merge my accounts. (I'm not sure how to ping them, sorry) If merging accounts isn't possible, that's okay. Thank you, I would greatly appreciate it.

Edited by BettasAreSuperior

@BettasAreSuperior, @LoneFox, @xXInkedPhoenixX: thanks for asking a new question!

I do not know if this is possible, but I will do some research. If you also want to look it up, the forum software is Invision Community.

Remember that logins are based on email and not usernames, after a security change we made. Any email that is still valid should be able to do a password reset.

If not, we have other options.

If you gain valid access to each account, and we cannot merge, you could copy and paste, and hide duplicate posts as necessary.

Please try to reset access via forgot password with a valid email.

• Thanks 1

On 1/1/2022 at 5:16 PM, Streetwise said:

@BettasAreSuperior, @LoneFox, @xXInkedPhoenixX: thanks for asking a new question!

I do not know if this is possible, but I will do some research. If you also want to look it up, the forum software is Invision Community.

Remember that logins are based on email and not usernames after a security change we made. Any email that is still valid should be able to do a password reset.

If not, we have other options.

If you gain valid access to each account, and we cannot merge, you could copy and paste, and hide duplicate posts as necessary.

Please try to reset access via forgot password with a valid email.

Thank you so much for the help and for looking into this, @Streetwise

On 1/1/2022 at 7:36 PM, Streetwise said:

Merging does not seem to be possible, but it seems like you were able to access both today.

Please pick one account, and let us know.

I have decided to pick the @BettasAreSuperioraccount because I have more experience on this one. If needed, you guys can totally delete the other account because it takes up unneeded space on the forum.