LarryTAngler here...

LarryTAngler

Hello all my name is Larry and Im an intermediate fish keeper. I currently have 4 tanks set up; 29 gallon, 20, gallon, 56g tall, and a 6g (quarantine) (empty) (winning!). I have Neon tetras, rummy nose tetras, pygmy Corys, Mollies of different varieties, BN plecos, but my mainstay is Angels. I LOVE Angels and just simply cannot have a tank without at least one in it (3 in my main tank). My reasoning behind Angels is simply the grace that they provide to an aquarium. They can be finicky when it comes to water parameters and such and thats the second reason why I like them. Angels tend to force the hand on aquarium maintenance for me as I simply cannot and will not lose one by my negligence. Same goes for my other fish of course, but maintaining optimum Angel health means the rest of my fish thrive along with them. I live in the cold north known as MN so needless to say my tank heater game is on point. I over filter all of my tanks at least 2 fold and I test water twice a week. I also love to fish the local lakes, hence my forum name. 

• Like 5

Yeah a 20G is a bit small for Angels. A 20g would be fine for juvenile Angels but you will find yourself looking for a bigger tank sooner than you think. Im getting ready to upgrade to a 70g tall for the Angels I posted above. Harlequin Rasboras are beautiful fish and suited well for a 20g, but you can easily add more fish if you only have a few of the Rasboras stocked in it currently.

• Love 1