Calico Bristlenose Pleco Fry

Stash Beardsley

Bristlenose pleco babies are the easiest fry to feed. They'll pretty much eat whatever your adult plecos do. French-style green beans are a great option. They have a challenging time with the outer skin of green beans at this size but will greedily gulp down the inner portions. Repashy is great also. If it's edible, they'll eat it. They are super easy to feed.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2021 at 9:00 AM, gardenman said:

Bristlenose pleco babies are the easiest fry to feed. They'll pretty much eat whatever your adult plecos do. French-style green beans are a great option. They have a challenging time with the outer skin of green beans at this size but will greedily gulp down the inner portions. Repashy is great also. If it's edible, they'll eat it. They are super easy to feed.

I just threw in a couple French cut green beans and a Bug bites wafer. I had sprinkled in some repashy dust last night and some fry food this morning. They didn't touch it. Maybe it was too small. They're still pretty clumped up and the egg sacs look like they're fully absorbed. Hopefully they'll start moving around soon and eating. I also added a small piece of wood.