Suprise PYGMY WAHOOOOOOOO!

Taco Playz

On 12/29/2021 at 7:46 AM, Taco Playz said:

Thanks so much @Beardedbillygoat1975would you recommend me to take him out or no. Also maybe @CorydorasEthancould pitch in.

If there were other species of fish, I would recommend to take him out, but if there are only pygmy cories, I would say he is fine, especially if there are lots of hiding spots. If the eggs survived, the fry are sure to as well! Just remember to make sure he's getting enough to eat. Also, I don't know if this is true (I've never bred pygmies before), but I've also heard that pygmy cories are some of the only cories that don't eat their fry. I hope this helps!

• Like 2

That is so cool! Adorable to boot! I love that he's scaled with a pond snail. 😛

I love the name of the tank. I am a Witcher fan, so I put a twist on it... and I would totally name that little pygmy Ciri if it's a girl or, Duny, if it's a boy. However the male name could be a few others, but I won't spoil anything.

• Love 1

On 12/29/2021 at 11:58 AM, Minanora said:

That is so cool! Adorable to boot! I love that he's scaled with a pond snail. 😛

I love the name of the tank. I am a Witcher fan, so I put a twist on it... and I would totally name that little pygmy Ciri if it's a girl or, Duny, if it's a boy. However the male name could be a few others, but I won't spoil anything.

I love the names thanks! 

On 12/29/2021 at 9:26 AM, CorydorasEthan said:

If there were other species of fish, I would recommend to take him out, but if there are only pygmy cories, I would say he is fine, especially if there are lots of hiding spots. If the eggs survived, the fry are sure to as well! Just remember to make sure he's getting enough to eat. Also, I don't know if this is true (I've never bred pygmies before), but I've also heard that pygmy cories are some of the only cories that don't eat their fry. I hope this helps!

I have White clouds and they were chasing it around so I’ll put it in my breeder box and keep it there until it grows a lot bigger. Thanks!@CorydorasEthan😁

• Like 1