is this columnaris or something else?

tzahroxi

It looks like it got a mild case if fin rot and pinkish colour to the scales on his side it doesn't look like a fungal infection or Columnaris   I would Qarantine and treat with aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 2 gallons if it gets worse than I would treat with kanaplex if it gets a white lip or white patches on its back then I would treat with kanaplex and jungal fungas clear fizz tabs containing nitrofurazone together following this treatment schedule replacing furan2 for jungal fungas clear fizz tabs as furan2 has been discontinued

Screenshot_20210721-021420~5.png

On 12/23/2021 at 2:58 PM, Colu said:

It looks like it got a mild case if fin rot and pinkish colour to the scales on his side it doesn't look like a fungal infection or Columnaris   I would Qarantine and treat with aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 2 gallons if it gets worse than I would treat with kanaplex if it gets a white lip or white patches on its back then I would treat with kanaplex and jungal fungas clear fizz tabs containing nitrofurazone together following this treatment schedule replacing furan2 for jungal fungas clear fizz tabs as furan2 has been discontinued

Screenshot_20210721-021420~5.png

is it ok to follow this plan while treating with ich x, if it comes down to that?

I wouldn't use ick x while using these meds as ick requires daily water changes and the antibiotic don't I usually use ick x with kanaplex when Kanaplex is add to food  also  jungle fungus clear fizz tabs  treats dermal fungus so there's no need to dose ick x