Podcast Guest Suggestions?

Randy

• 1 month later...

I have really enjoyed the binge on the podcast after discovering it a month or so ago. I could listen to Dean talk for hours upon end.

I read in the thread earlier that someone suggested Stephan Tanner from Swiss Tropicals. I think he would be an interesting guest.

Other suggestions:
Charles@GoliadFarms. He is such a wealth of knowledge.
Taylor from Simply Betta - her fish bathroom was amazing
Dr Charles Novak - some interesting science

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I recently discovered that there is an aquatic vet in my area, Dr. Jessie Sanders. She has some really interesting articles on her website, including stuff like "Your goldfish isn't constipated" and "what's with the magic green peas?" Both super interesting, and it calls into question "common" aquarium knowledge (which turns out to be fallacious.) I would love to hear her talk, either on the podcast or in the online club. Here's her article about peas: https://cafishvet.com/fish-care/feeding-goldfish-peas/

I must admit, after reading a few of her articles, I'm a bit of a fangirl. Haha

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/16/2020 at 3:51 AM, camsaquariums said:

I would love to hear someone  joey from king of diy or  if you were wanting to talk saltwater i reckon reefdork would be really interesting. 

I can promise you cory would never have joey on .Joey has said some incredibly ignorant and derogatory things about him.I unsubsidized to his channel when I heard the things he said. 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

An episode with Jason and Joanna from Prime Time Aquatics would be great! Gary Lange is also a great option and a second episode with Girl talks fish would be nice!

I just recently discovered the hobby and this podcast, it is amazing! It is really fun and I learn a lot. I work in a fish facility in Belgium and listen to the show while working. I Just finished episode 106 and noticed that there is no mention of it being the last episode. Are there new episodes that i can not download or did the show stop?

Any news on how the okefenokee competition with Bob Steenfott is going? 🙂

• Like 2

I know it is a long-shot, but if you could get a hold of Dr. Herbert Axelrod's family for an interview about various trips, that would be amazing!

For those who don't know, Dr. Herbert Axelrod is a well known author in the aquarium hobby. Though he unfortunately passed away some 10 years ago, he is still my favorite author by far.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/9/2022 at 11:49 PM, Grin Ghost said:

I just recently discovered the hobby and this podcast, it is amazing! It is really fun and I learn a lot. I work in a fish facility in Belgium and listen to the show while working.

Where do you work? I'm from Belgium myself and visited most shops here.

On 7/9/2022 at 11:49 PM, Grin Ghost said:

I just recently discovered the hobby and this podcast, it is amazing! It is really fun and I learn a lot. I work in a fish facility in Belgium and listen to the show while working.

Where do you work? I'm from Belgium myself and visited most shops here.