betta with popeye turned into mouth rot, what do i even do anymore?

tzahroxi

i dont even know what to do anymore
i feel like giving up entirely 
i found her with unilateral popeye in her tank, the parameters were fine and have been so in the tank for over a year. the popped eye was cloudy though
i placed her into a quarantine tank, that i had to set up right then and there so it wasnt the ideal condition but i started to treat her with salt and the swelling went down a lot but the eye was still cloudy so i treated her with mardel maracyn
the past few days she was eating fine but now she wont eat at all
the top of her mouth has rotted away and there is a white protrusion from the bottom of the eye
what do i even do 
i cant find furan 2 and everyone say get furan two, i have some in food form but she wont eat
i started her on neoplex but i done know if that would work
i dont know what to do anymore
ive lost so many betta in the last few months i want to just quit entirely
i cant handle so many of my babies dying left and right, i feel like ive killed them all

IMG_5725.jpg

IMG_5731.jpg

Edited by tzahroxi

With mouth rot and Popeye I would treat with kanaplex and jungal fungas clear fizz tabs it  has the same active ingredient nitrofurazone  as furan2 following this treatment schedule using jungal fungas clear fizz tabs instead of furan2 you can get it from Walmart kanaplex is a good antibiotic as it absorb though the skin and gills so it good for treating fish that aren't eating I would also keep adding some aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 2 gallons @tzahroxi

Screenshot_20210721-021420~5.png

Edited by Colu

On 12/16/2021 at 5:40 PM, Colu said:

With mouth rot and unilateral Popeye I would treat with kanaplex and jungal fungas clear fizz tabs it  has the same active ingredient nitrofurazone  as furan2 following this treatment schedule using jungal fungas clear fizz tabs instead of furan2 you can get it from Walmart kanaplex is a good antibiotic as it absorb though the skin and gills so it good for treating fish that aren't eating I would also keep adding some aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 2 gallons @tzahroxi

Screenshot_20210721-021420~5.png

i read up on that and its 1 tab per ten gallons

for a 10 gallon tank  do i add one tab on the days where it says to add furan 2? just needing to clarify