Aquarium coop light

Casual aquatics

Well everyone back at it again any of you use hygger products I got to do a review on there water vacuum and today we're gonna review there extendable led llight however not aloud to share that link cause it's self promotion. However I figured I could atleast chat about it with yall if you use hygger products what's your thoughts on them the newest light is pretty good in my own opinion  if it just had a few tweaks which leads to the title!! AQUARIUM COOP LIGHTS  Cory I know you said be a few years atleast so with that said figured the members could suggest ideas  and mine is auto timers on and off and or with the components  built in to make it wifi strait too your phone or smart devices if your gonna just do setting like hygger they have 3 ,6 ,12 hours on there's I feel there should be a 24 hour variety so 1 hour  two hours etc. Also one thing I dislike is how flimsy the brackets there self are they literally push in or out with no resistance  which could lead to accidents etc I'm sure I have more ideas but I'll leave that too tge rest of you nerms to chime in. 

I currently have 3 Hygger lights, different sizes, and am very happy considering their price. I have them set to come on for 10 hours and they have not failed. My plants are doing fine with the amount of light that they produce. And again, for the price, I would buy again.

• Like 1

I have 7 of the hygger led light bars. Mine are the model from Amazon. I ordered what I’m assuming is a newer model from elsewhere it was fancier but I could not shut the blue completely off so sent it back. The ones I have I love. I don’t use the red and blue (they turn on together and for whatever reason blue light in any of my tanks means instant hair algae) unless I flip them upside own for my pothos and lucky bamboo. My plants do fabulous. My model has both plastic and wire interchangeable feet for rimmed and rimless tanks. My only tweak to mine is if I could turn on and off each color separately. 

• Like 3

I've been contemplating my first budget non DIY plant light for a while now.  They all have good and bad points for me. Adding to the list the others have mentioned are longevity, reliability and being waterproof.  A 90 day warranty doesn't shout quality product, any more than telling me that I must place some type of protective barrier between the light and the aquarium.  After watching a YouTube review this week, the Hygger light is back on the top of the list solely because the reviewer explained that using the inline timer is optional.