Aquarium Co-Op fulfillment glitch

ange

Two hours ago I received a confirmation email from Aquarium Co-Op that my order has shipped. The thing is... I haven't ordered anything (this month). The shipped items list shows this decal sticker. Is this a promotional thing? My friend received the same email and the only difference is that this sticker is the shipped item. The order doesn't display in my Aquarium Co-Op account so I am pleasantly surprised but confused haha.

Edited by ange
thread title was misleading

2 hours ago, Ken Burke said:

Did u watch the Sunday video?  

I haven't gotten to the end of it since I haven't had too many opportunities to properly sit down and watch in the last few days, was anything said about this?

In the live stream today Cory/Candi mentioned that there is a bug in the email that is sending shipping confirmations to people. These are from past orders apparently. You can always email Candi and see if there is anything to it or you can disregard it.

3 hours ago, Streetwise said:

Candi and Cory explained on stream that this is a glitch email from recent orders, nothing to be concerned about.

3 hours ago, Tiffany said:

In the live stream today Cory/Candi mentioned that there is a bug in the email that is sending shipping confirmations to people. These are from past orders apparently. You can always email Candi and see if there is anything to it or you can disregard it.

Thank you so much. This definitely makes sense.

Edited by ange
Typo

• Administrators

There was a bug with our system. Where the free stickers that went out with orders originally, didn't get marked as fulfilled, when they fixed the bug, it sent out notifications it was being shipped but had already shipped long ago, sorry for the confusion. 

I recieved a Murphy Pin in my last order from a week ago. I was explaining to my Fiance where it came from and that it's alright for me to have it in the fish room. Got the confirmation email today and thought my phone had been listening to me and ordered me another one. 😂