Anyone else waiting to log into FFXIV today? Final Fantasy.

Minanora

My husband and I play FFXIV. He was able to log in this morning. I decided to sit and watch the fish instead... Pff, now I've been waiting to log in for over an hour. We've been playing Final Fantasy games for as long as I can remember. People in our FFXIV clan even know that I'm obsessed with my aquariums. Haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/3/2021 at 11:22 PM, Minanora said:

My husband and I play FFXIV. He was able to log in this morning. I decided to sit and watch the fish instead... Pff, now I've been waiting to log in for over an hour. We've been playing Final Fantasy games for as long as I can remember. People in our FFXIV clan even know that I'm obsessed with my aquariums. Haha.

Probably the game I play closest to that is Clash of Clans but the games aren’t even similar. Probably Minecraft is my favorite thing to play or Rocket League.

On 12/4/2021 at 8:02 AM, eatyourpeas said:

I usually give up when I try to log into LoL and they politely estimate too long a time. Too many interesting things to do instead.

I've heard LoL is a lot of fun! I just leave my game window up behind other things I'm doing. Last night I even went and made dinner while I waited. Played with the dogs, accidently unplugged the modem once, so I lost my spot on queue, and then gave up finally and went to bed.

Had a dream about accidently mixing the fry up in my female tank by having the mesh breeder come apart in the tank.

On 12/4/2021 at 8:39 AM, Minanora said:

I've heard LoL is a lot of fun! I just leave my game window up behind other things I'm doing. Last night I even went and made dinner while I waited. Played with the dogs, accidently unplugged the modem once, so I lost my spot on queue, and then gave up finally and went to bed.

Had a dream about accidently mixing the fry up in my female tank by having the mesh breeder come apart in the tank.

It can be fun. It can be toxic. I enjoy the game mechanics and the characters. 

Speaking of dreams, last night I dreamt that I had been tasked with moving all of @Guppysnail's baby plecos to a special preservation station in Mars. The assigned spaceship was not big enough for all of them, so that was a bit of a dilemma. Come David Bowie to save the day and suggest we teach them how to swim to Mars on their own.

I need to ask my husband what he put in the steamed mussels he made for dinner last night. 🤪

• Haha 2

On 12/4/2021 at 8:38 AM, GameCzar said:

@TheCzarista and I played FFIV for some time, not a bad game at all!   We actually played it BEFORE it was "A Realm Reborn" and it was a mess, they ended up making a nice game.

I spent most of my MMO time on the 15 year old DDO  (Dungeons&Dragons Online)

I wish I had switched to FFXIV when it released. Husband tried to get me to. But I had been playing WoW since it came out. Switched to FF this year because of the Blizzard drama that needs to get sorted out. I know it may be blown out of proportion, and it may not be an issue with every team in the company, but I'm not going to support them while they get their act together.

I do play some MTG Arena.

On 12/4/2021 at 8:50 AM, eatyourpeas said:

I like the old style MTG, and love the cards. I must admit to spending too much time making decks. 🤪

I agree. I feel like they release cards way too fast now and the new cards are way too powerful which is ridiculous. The mechanics can be fun but I like the old MTG cards best. We have tons of them. Still play with them. Got into Arena to protect our actual cards from the toddler when he was younger.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2021 at 8:02 AM, eatyourpeas said:

I usually give up when I try to log into LoL and they politely estimate too long a time. Too many interesting things to do instead.

I’m a avid LOL wild rift player but I’m thinking of poaching my daughters desktop so I can start playing the pc version. At thanksgiving my nephew who’s at least a Diamond level player tried to give me some tips, but I think my reactions might be to slow to go above gold. 

• Like 1