My visit to the LFS... FINALLY!

FrozenFins

I havent been in my LFS in a VERRY long time! So today I changed that and walked over to my LFS just to look. I was paritcularly looking for a male and female pair of German Blue Rams. I'm wanting to replace my guppy trio with a new breeding project...RAMS!!! Ive been watching a crap tone of videos on them and im think im ready. Im looking for my breeding pair. The plan is to have the parents raise their fry, I'm breeding for fun and not for profit. I feel like one of the "funner" things of breeding is seeing the parents raise the fry themselves. 

I have a 10 gallon aquarium that has the guppies that will soon be gone. Its quite heaily planted but i willl be adding the flower pots like dean suggested in his video. I will setup a storage rubbermaid up later for when the fry are older and need more space. This is great cuz its a perfect excuse to start some Live BBS again!

I saw this fish at the LFS, do you know what kind of fish it is? Looks like some type of garra, correct?

20211202_165453.jpg.0160830f53520176557d2c89a07aa22e.jpg

And heres a picture from my walk:
20211202_162911.jpg.ad862c378f7cb40005a530290da62a73.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 4:57 AM, James Black said:

Looks like some type of garra, correct?

Could be a Garra Cambodgiensis I haven't seen one for sale before, Garra are periodically hard to get hold of since the ban here of using them in the beauty trade.

Hope you stayed on the snow for that walk that icy road looks like a no standing zone (well not fit long anyway)

here is a pick of my snowy walk last week for winter comparison purposes

IMG20211128150359.jpg