Problem Chatting in Live Stream

Augustjd27

Hi. I'm a member of the Aquarium Coop YouTube channel and I haven't been able to chat in the live streams in months.

I believe I got spam blocked by YouTube for asking the same question repeatedly.

Is there any way this can be undone? At this point I'm considering making a new YouTube account and cancelling my current membership so I will be able to chat again.

Thank you,

August Duwell

On 12/2/2021 at 3:46 PM, Augustjd27 said:

Hi. I'm a member of the Aquarium Coop YouTube channel and I haven't been able to chat in the live streams in months.

I believe I got spam blocked by YouTube for asking the same question repeatedly.

Is there any way this can be undone? At this point I'm considering making a new YouTube account and cancelling my current membership so I will be able to chat again.

Thank you,

August Duwell

Maybe you’ve already done all this… Try clearing out your internet history thoroughly. Then close out your browser. [option: get a VPN next]

Try logging in, then, open and log in to YouTube again. See if this occurs at next Livestream.

Edited by Fish Folk

• 4 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity, what was your question at the time, and did you ever get an answer? The live chat can be very fast paced, and oftentimes, if you don't preface your question with a @ sign, the person you are asking the question of won't see it. I hope you get your account issues figured out and hope to see you in the chat again!

I'd be surprised if you were blocked for asking the same question unless it was really overboard, and even then I feel like they would have warned you first.
Honestly the forums are much better for asking questions in my experience, Cory tries his best to answer all he can, but there's just no way questions wont slip through the cracks.  
Good luck!