Now that’s a FLASHY tank!

Last night I was able to snag some very special plants from the co-op that I’ve been checking for everyday (an embarrassingly number of time per a day) for months. So I decided to got to my LFS to get a fancy seamless tank to show them off. 

Well of course I had to tour the fish room, but only to look...🙄....right..but then I thought I could just ask if they had some Orange Laser Corydoras, certain they were only in their warehouse. Well what do you know they did have some in house. Initially I only saw 3 and I wasn’t gonna take home less than 6, but then Charles (LFS fish whisperer) lifted a log and 3 more scattered away along with a gorgeous little flash Pleco. Needless to say I’ll be eating more ramen this week! 

The corys got right to work vacuuming and the Pleco channeled his inner Goldilocks and tested multiple resting spots. Apparently the coop sponge filter was juuuust right. 

Now time to put this rimless tank together in anticipation of my fancy, rare plants (as I’m writing this the tracking came through!). 🦩🦩🦩🦩

My apologies to the coop warehouse workers for putting in 3 orders last night....cuz you know, you can always use more plants! 

D8E24FE0-540B-487D-A35E-DFE36863140E.jpeg

9BD021CE-242B-4B97-A82A-C9257C270CC6.jpeg

B86CD0CB-571B-495A-846B-90B708AC07FD.jpeg

FDC74AB0-F85E-4C2D-91C3-1DD21B12A8F9.jpeg

Edited by BlackLabelCarling
Wrong fish name
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BlackLabelCarling said:

The corys got right to work vacuuming and the Pleco channeled his inner Goldilocks and tested multiple resting spots. Apparently the coop sponge filter was juuuust right. 

My clown pleco pretty much refuses to come out from the space in between the sponge and the base of the ACO sponge filter!

5 hours ago, ADMWNDSR83 said:

My clown pleco pretty much refuses to come out from the space in between the sponge and the base of the ACO sponge filter!

I picked up a blue eyed lemon pleco and it is under the sponge whenever I look for it. Every morning, all the small driftwood is moved and there's pleco poo all over the white sand. I kinda think I got one that's messing with me.