Guppy Experts...Is my Endler sick??

xXInkedPhoenixX

After over 3 weeks in QT with no illnesses/treatment I released 3 male endlers into my Fluval Flex on the 1st of this month. All doing well until I noticed this little one's mouth is red- active but not as active as they were before. What's the deal? My first thought is it might be bacterial? The other two Endlers acting the same as the day I put them in here. This one in the last few days was less of a participant in the group activites and hung out at the top of the water more often than I liked but was still moving about with the other fish. This is the first day I noticed the redness. 

Tank was tested just today:

Temp 78.9, pH 7.6, Nitrate/rite 0 Alkalinity 5/89.5 GH 179

Resized_20211111_121401.jpg

Edited by xXInkedPhoenixX
1 more thing.

If you suspect Columnaris the most effective treatment is kanaplex and furan2 together I would finished the course of furan2 if you notice him getting or any other signs of Columnaris such as white lips or patches then I would treat with kanaplex and furan2 following this treatment schedule

Screenshot_20210721-021420~4.png

Thanks @Colu. I also see a Viral Haemorrhagic Septicaemia disease that guppies get in their blood. A guppy website suggests Maracyn2 or Furan2. So I'm kind of glad I started with Furan2 if either are the case. I will continue to treat and observe. (to be clear I understand Endlers and Guppies are not the same thing but so similar that I thought Guppy keepers could advise best)

So far my Endler isn't doing any better. After a couple days beside the mouth around the gills turned red. Today was the last of a 4 day treatment of Furan2. I did a tank cleaning/water change and started a round of Kanaplex. He's not too active, mostly resting on stuff in the tank. Sadly I wouldn't be too surprised if he doesn't make it overnight, though his mouth seems a bit less red than it was. I'm 🤞

Meanwhile his 2 male friends in the Flex are still doing well and nobody there is showing any signs of illness.