Is this a fin nip injury or the start of fin rot?

mtnmonster

The white bulb on lower fin tip. It wasn't there yesterday  and all water parameters are back to normal and good. I did do a water change yesterday and I did notice one neon tetra attempt to chase the betta from food so I'm not sure if they've started fin nipping. He wouldn't hold still enough for a very clear picture but the spot looks a little fuzzy. Also what could cause a neon to become food aggressive?  Its not just the betta it chased away but the other smaller neon too. It has become a little bully this past week. This was the first time I've seen any aggression towards the betta.20211104_145342.jpg.b91622ed8a4c20062ddd4df158d60b58.jpg

If it's getting a fuzzy appearance to the tips of the fin it could have been nip and it's developed I fungal infection I would treat the fungus with ick x I would monitor the fins for now if the fins start to recede have redness to the edges of the fins then I would treat with kanaplex maracyn2 as most cases of fin rot are gram negative bacterial 

I just got home while hooking up my light timer and putting a black piece of poster board on the back of the tank I noticed the spot is gone. I don't know. Should I still treat it? The betta is acting healthy, apparently he can see his reflection better and has been nonstop flaring at the black background.