Supporting the COOP

Its Hutch

I've ordered several items from the Coop and am very happy with it all. The plants are phenomenal compared to others I've ordered. I am also extremely happy to support a small business!! To me, the sharing of knowledge in a friendly way by Cory and his staff on their YouTube channels, and by the people on this forum (plus the comradierie here), are worth far more than the slightly higher prices of certain items. I am all for a small business owner creating wealth from almost nothing and paying employees appropriately.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Maggie said:

I've ordered several items from the Coop and am very happy with it all. The plants are phenomenal compared to others I've ordered. I am also extremely happy to support a small business!! To me, the sharing of knowledge in a friendly way by Cory and his staff on their YouTube channels, and by the people on this forum (plus the comradierie here), are worth far more than the slightly higher prices of certain items. I am all for a small business owner creating wealth from almost nothing and paying employees appropriately.

I grew up in a small town, long before the arrival of the 'big box' stores.  We had a LFS that we used to go to and everyone was always friendly.  I support small businesses wherever possible, since it's getting tougher competing with the big guys out there.  Small online businesses, at times, survive pay week to pay week, when economic times get difficult.  Especially with shipping restrictions and ever increasing shipping prices, making it more problematic for the business owner(s), etc.  

Having said that, my experiences with the Co-Op all have been very favorable and a pleasure to do business with them.   It's nice to get that "small hometown feel"  back again, after all these years.