Supporting the COOP

Its Hutch

I was finally able to make my first order from the Aquarium COOP today. I am excited for the things I ordered and to support Cory and the team. I dont have a LFS just big box stores where I am at so it feels good to at least support a LFS. Keep it up with all the good things you guys are doing.

• Like 6

Congrats on the year!

It's easy to support the Co-Op since besides how much they do for the hobby, their prices are pretty darn good and you know it's always a good product. I've only been back into the hobby for about 3 months now, but I've placed 5 of the free shipping orders and I'm about to put in my 6th. Love getting that box.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Mr. Ed's Aquatics said:

I'm trying to wait for my next Coop box to get some of those new plant holding rock decorations... emphasis on trying. 

I ordered yesterday... forgot about the new planters until I saw the video last night.  Oh well.... time to start another list! 😄

• Administrators

Thank you all for the support. Congrats to @Its Hutch on the 1 year milestone. I actually had no idea you've never ordered with us 😉 Hopefully this will show the people that think I only care if people spend money, that they are wrong lol. We treat everyone as equal as possible. 

As for the planters... Pretty much Randy and I just pace back and forth waiting for customs to call with it being cleared lol.

14 minutes ago, Cory said:

Thank you all for the support. Congrats to @Its Hutch on the 1 year milestone. I actually had no idea you've never ordered with us 😉 Hopefully this will show the people that think I only care if people spend money, that they are wrong lol. We treat everyone as equal as possible. 

As for the planters... Pretty much Randy and I just pace back and forth waiting for customers to call with it being cleared lol.

Anybody who thinks you only care about the people who spend money havent been paying attention all these years.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Its Hutch said:

A couple of sponge filters, usb air pumps, easy green and root tabs, med trio and a few more things. 

I hit my goal of 1 year no smoking on Sept 9th and this is my reward.

Congrats on the one year ! Here is to another year you got it! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Its Hutch said:

A couple of sponge filters, usb air pumps, easy green and root tabs, med trio and a few more things. 

Way to go!  Hardest thing I ever did was breaking that habit. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Cory said:

As for the planters... Pretty much Randy and I just pace back and forth waiting for customs to call with it being cleared lol.

I've never felt like you come across that way, just always positive and helpful. My wife has to remind me to show my support by just giving the Coop business. I think 2-3 times, in a video, you'd be needing help or something (like that last members video) and I'd say to my better half "He's only about an hour away, I should offer to help" ... only to realize from "the look" that I'd maybe just look like a crazy fan instead of a helpful guy who appreciates all the help and advice.

I have to resist the same thing with Bob since I live by him too lol

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Its Hutch said:

Dude congrats on quitting smoking! Treat yo self! (yeah I'm a parks and rec fan 🤣)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Ed's Aquatics said:

I think 2-3 times, in a video, you'd be needing help or something (like that last members video) and I'd say to my better half "He's only about an hour away, I should offer to help" ... only to realize from "the look" that I'd maybe just look like a crazy fan instead of a helpful guy who appreciates all the help and advice.

I have to resist the same thing with Bob since I live by him too lol

Glad I am not the only one who has to remind myself that just because I feel like I "know" someone from youtube, does not mean they know me at all, lol. Social media is super weird that way.

• Like 3

On 10/2/2020 at 11:32 AM, Cory said:

I hope @Cory doesn't find out that the planters came in last month and they are all in my tanks now.  Might make the next fish room tour a little akward. 🤫

Seriously, thanks for the support and congrats on the 1 year @Its Hutch!! 

• Haha 2

On 10/3/2020 at 1:51 PM, JerseyBundy said:

Congrats.  Im kinda hooked to Aquarium Co op online shopping lol. Ordered twice on the same day. I know im paying double for shipping.  But someone put pink crypts up for sale and I've been waiting for months. So I had to make another order 😂

Was it the coop had pink crypts? I've been watching for them to come back in stock, and just checked when seeing this, and see they're out of stock. 

34 minutes ago, Andy's Fish Den said:

Was it the coop had pink crypts? I've been watching for them to come back in stock, and just checked when seeing this, and see they're out of stock. 

I refresh the page a couple of times thinking I was hallucinating.  But yes the Coop had them. I have my confirmation of purchase. Must of sold out fast. 

• 1 month later...