QT med trio

Leo2o915

• Administrators

I would recommend using the correct dosage of medication (1.5 packets in this case). What I have done in the past is lower the water level to the next whole number for the first week of dosing. As an example, fill to 10 gallons and dose one packet. When the treatment is done, raise it to 15 gallons. 

Otherwise, I would suggest trying to split the amount in the packet in half. For larger tanks this is less of an issue (like six packets in a 55 gallon), but for smaller tanks it could create an imbalance. 

On 10/28/2021 at 4:39 PM, Zenzo said:

I would recommend using the correct dosage of medication (1.5 packets in this case). What I have done in the past is lower the water level to the next whole number for the first week of dosing. As an example, fill to 10 gallons and dose one packet. When the treatment is done, raise it to 15 gallons. 

Otherwise, I would suggest trying to split the amount in the packet in half. For larger tanks this is less of an issue (like six packets in a 55 gallon), but for smaller tanks it could create an imbalance. 

Awesome thanks so split  a packet then what would be the best way put it in a spoon and measure 

On 10/28/2021 at 4:39 PM, Zenzo said:

On 10/28/2021 at 4:54 PM, Zenzo said:

You could do that, or estimate about 1/2.

Thanks zenzo

• Like 1