Humor, Aquatics, and a Defensive Sales Psychology

Fish Folk

So, I was told of an excellent source for buying live Black Worms. They really are the aphrodisiac of most all mid-sized aquarium fish. Here’s an older video last year showing how well various fish in our fishroom take to them…

I was told that this new source was kind of “grumpy” / “defensive.” I found him hilariously so. The experience was like ordering from The Soup Nazi on Seinfeld. I’m determined to be 100% like Kramer, and not like George in our interaction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 10/26/2021 at 6:35 PM, CalmedByFish said:

I just watched that episode for the first time yesterday! The "soup nazi" was so irritating, I nearly skipped to the next episode. And you just had interactions with "him"?! Bahahaha! That is hilarious.

I can’t even…. The black worm ordering rules were hilarious. “You must provide your zip code!” So I did. He replied, “This zip code is for a neighboring town!” I was like… “yeah? So? We share a zip code?!” He was like, “I will NOT ship today! Rain is forecast!” I was like “fine. Whenever dude.” He says, “You must be there to meet the UPS delivery driver!” I was like, “Sure. Your Mom will be there…” 😂

• Haha 6

Worms all arrived in excellent condition. Seller may be high strung, but he gets it right!! 

AAB8F50E-1119-40FF-B0FC-48D048D43A1B.jpeg.990fc0027cc7e2a3ab9622b1b580ec63.jpeg

Front container below has the pre-chilled water on already. Back container still waiting for me to add. 

3E94B386-0379-44C9-A01D-73B3C5C818EB.jpeg.394374fb084a3aa7f15aba7982980d79.jpeg

Here’s a feeding… kind of long and drawn out…

• Like 1