Guppy fin rot help!

dan12boy

Okay so some days ago a male guppy I’d just recently got started acting weird. He stopped chasing the females and was just by himself. I didn’t think too much of it and went on with my day. Like yesterday I then saw my other male also not really chasing the females but doing his own then I knew something was up because he’s literally always chasing them. After I’d gotten the new male I began to see what looked like nips on the tail of the other male so thought it was just some dominance nipping from the new male. But today when I got back home I looked at the tank and my old male is just swimming kinda slow with a red spot on his now very shortened tail and on his gill. I then also saw some discoloration in the tail of the new guppy and a hole leading to a slit in the tail of one of my female guppies. I have contemplated that it’s fin rot but don’t know what to get to help it. I want to get pemafix and metafix but don’t know if they’ll work and if they’ll cause harm to my honey gourami because it’s a labyrinth fish. I’d get the Fritz mycerin oxy(I think is the name) but it won’t arrive till 4 days so while the API products would arrive tomorrow. I could also get the API erythromycin but I’m not sure if I should. Any help would be appreciated as I’m really worried about my fish. I’ve lost two guppies in the last couple weeks, one from old age and the other from jumping out of the tank. So I really don’t want to lose any more.

I got erythromycin and I’m gonna try that. Woke up with one guppy dead and white film on everything in my tank. One guppy with her tail fin now split in half and another one with discoloration in its tail. Have some ammonia in my tank possible from the dead fish. Haven’t checked other parameters because I’m just discouraged right now. Doing a big water change now