What should I do with fry on Vacation?

Yanni

I second @Scapexghostrecommendation on buying a sword plant they’ll have plenty to munch on and it won’t die from them chewing on it. @Atitagainhad a great recommendation for Wood and Repashy makes total sense - it would take them 3 days or so to get through that and then they can just keep eating the wood. They probably will be just fine feed them good the days prior to leaving as well as do a nice size water change that week prior. 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 7:18 PM, Yanni said:

Some super red and lemon blue eyed bristlenose plecos

Cool. I agree with the rest of the thread. If it were me I would do the drift wood with repashy morning wood or a more vegetable based repashy (solient green or super green) poured over it for those species. If they were carnivorous pleco types I "wood" have suggested a more meaty version of repashy or mixing in other foods to the repashy to accomplish the same idea.

I use a mortar and pestle to turn whatever foods I have in the fishroom into a powder for fry. Using this method I have added extreme krill flake, extreme pellets, soldier fly larvae, etc into the repashy mix.       

• Like 2