G’day from the South West corner of Australia

J.B

Hello All,

New to the world of aquariums and fish keeping, and loving it all!

Stumbled across aquascapes on YouTube then fell down the rabbit hole. First aquarium set up and the second  in the works. I feel certain I’ll be strong enough to stop at two…well, maybe “certain” is a little too optimistic.

Most in love with bringing nature into my home and the  subtle way that it has changed the way I look at the world, the vastness of nature through the lens of a little glass box.

So very glad to have come across Cory and the entire Aquarium Co-op crew, the open, honest and inclusive discussions made a step the could have felt daunting seem accessible. I am excited to see where this takes me.751EFA24-9587-42C5-AD27-AC2EFAEF8624.jpeg.e56bd2d78399fca30533325c9efa9fad.jpeg

69DDAFF7-9D35-4086-B367-DE967BE05841.jpeg

• Like 7

Welcome to a great hobby with wonderful enthusiasts. And what a lovely first tank! Aquascaping on YT got me back in after a lengthy hiatus myself - we've got 3 small setups going. Cory and everyone at the Coop have done an amazing job as educators, ambassadors of the hobby and providing good products. Look forward to seeing that second tank soon!

Welcome to the forum, and that is certainly not the talk of someone who will stop at 2 tanks. “Loving it all” “ rabbit hole” “ bringing nature into my home” “ excited to see where this takes me” lol 2 tanks yea right 🤣🤣🤣

Very nice looking tank mate and you’ve got rummynose tetra gotta love that!

Welcome, from someone who is very jealous of where you live!  I loved my time in WA.  There was a Dome near Cicerello's in Mandurah that I could have sat at forever.  Well, not forever.  I don't think it's there any more.  But I loved everything about WA.  My wife fears I'll visit again, which would mean she'd have to come join me, because I don't think I'd ever come back.  😎

This is a great forum and a wonderful community.  You'll love it here!