Enclosed ecosphere (just plants)

Helan

On 10/16/2021 at 5:58 PM, Guppysnail said:

My Dr. office has one of these. I considered doing one but knew I would want fish in it so changed my mind. When I looked up how to do it at the time there were tons of DIY how to for indoor water gardens. It was close to being as diverse in methods as set up fish tanks. 

Exactly, it’s quite confusing actually some of the methods conflict,like to use soil or not

On 10/16/2021 at 6:02 PM, Guppysnail said:

I would pick the easiest to maintain.  Least fertilizer easy care plants etc. I imagine each set up would be based on how “into it” your friend would be with the maintenance part. 

Probably little to no maintenance, mostly likely going into anubias and stuff

I nixed the idea before I got real into the specifics but once it’s going I would love to see pictures.  My hubby and I smoke so no tanks in the living area it would not be fish safe. That’s why I thought of this when I seen theirs. I just know me and I would not be content with no fish so it would end up in the fish room anyway. 🙃

On 10/16/2021 at 6:09 PM, Guppysnail said:

I nixed the idea before I got real into the specifics but once it’s going I would love to see pictures.  My hubby and I smoke so no tanks in the living area it would not be fish safe. That’s why I thought of this when I seen theirs. I just know me and I would not be content with no fish so it would end up in the fish room anyway. 🙃

Well I will update I guess