Battling Algae

I have this algae in my tank and I was wondering if someone can identify it and help me out with where to start on trying to fix the problem. It’s a 20 gallon tank with 1 betta, 9 neon tetras, and 4 nerite snails. I have java fern, anubius, some crypts, pogostemon stalatus octopus, an amazon sword and some vallisneria. It has a 24” Stingray light on for 8 hours a day and I dose Easy Green 1 time a week. 

942219EC-C67D-423D-8DFE-E80DE8A0A3CC.jpeg

B50EF546-B807-4356-9B83-CF53BF584A44.jpeg

96B7583D-6583-42E1-A06E-19F32C9E7C53.jpeg

Looks like staghorn. It appears in every planted tank I set up within the first couple months. Really seems to want to take advantage of the light and nutrients during the period plants adjust to new water and/or convert. Is this is a new setup?

Hydrogen peroxide spot treatment will get it out. Most of the plants I've had good results just removing them from the tank, dunking them in 3% hydrogen peroxide for 5 minutes, and then putting them back in the tank.

11 minutes ago, StephenP2003 said:

Looks like staghorn. It appears in every planted tank I set up within the first couple months. Really seems to want to take advantage of the light and nutrients during the period plants adjust to new water and/or convert. Is this is a new setup?

Hydrogen peroxide spot treatment will get it out. Most of the plants I've had good results just removing them from the tank, dunking them in 3% hydrogen peroxide for 5 minutes, and then putting them back in the tank.

The tank has been running for just under a year now but I have been making fish, plant, lighting, and fertilizer changes through that whole time.