Egg Identification

KentFishFanUK

On 10/9/2021 at 4:39 PM, Guppysnail said:

Without knowing your stock hard to say but it looks like my panda Cory eggs.  I can’t tell if mine are fertilized so can’t help there. 

Good point I forgot to mention my stock, panda corydoras, otocinclus, neon tetras, honey gouramis and some shrimp that I haven't seen in a few days. Probably is the panda corydoras but don't they lay a bunch at once? Maybe the rest got eaten? 

On 10/9/2021 at 12:06 PM, KentFishFanUK said:

Good point I forgot to mention my stock, panda corydoras, otocinclus, neon tetras, honey gouramis and some shrimp that I haven't seen in a few days. Probably is the panda corydoras but don't they lay a bunch at once? Maybe the rest got eaten? 

Mine laid one per spot around one quarter of the tank and on 1 plant. My guppies ate them all but one before I could get them and the fanwort they were on 😝

Edited by Guppysnail
  • Thanks 1

On 10/9/2021 at 5:27 PM, Guppysnail said:

Mine laid one per spot around one quarter of the tank and on 1 plant. My guppies ate them all but one before I could get them and the fanwort they were on 😝

Probably that then! No idea if it's even viable and I know my chances of raising a single fry might be low but I felt like trying just for fun so ordered a fry box thing and some fry food from amazon haha at least I'll be ready if I get any more

• Love 2