Strange symptoms

Mariapia0815

My pearlscale has been in quarantine for a little over 2 weeks and I’ve done salt water treatment, did a complete water change and then hit him with some general cure but it seems like that salt helped the best bc now he has all these strange blisters all over his body. I’ve come to terms with the fact that he’s not going to make it.  I just want to know if anyone knows what this is. He was in a community tank with other fancies but none of them have shown any sign or symptom of ailment. I just want to identify what it is in case I come across it again. 

• Sad 1

On 10/8/2021 at 12:32 PM, Mariapia0815 said:

My pearlscale has been in quarantine for a little over 2 weeks and I’ve done salt water treatment, did a complete water change and then hit him with some general cure but it seems like that salt helped the best bc now he has all these strange blisters all over his body. I’ve come to terms with the fact that he’s not going to make it.  I just want to know if anyone knows what this is. He was in a community tank with other fancies but none of them have shown any sign or symptom of ailment. I just want to identify what it is in case I come across it again. 

So sorry to hear. Can you upload photos?

On 10/8/2021 at 5:41 PM, Mariapia0815 said:

D5B7E9E7-EF3B-4A5D-B3CC-2E3D766C85DB.jpeg

Sorry about this…

I’d have tried treating with E.M. Erythromycin (aka. Maricyn). Looks like an external issue. But honestly… with those bubbled up / ballooned marks… maybe also simultaneously use API General Cure for possible internal issue.