Fluval Plant 3.0 Pure White question

Vyce

Hey Streetwise, Thx for the reply, Yes I been reading through your thread about the program and scheduling which is awesome and super helpful infos for me to play with my setting. And that's where I noticed some ppl setting had a white for the "Pure White" but other didnt. So the pure white isn't pure white ?

Light and color are very interesting topics. The way we create color is linked to the way we perceive color. I would recommend looking into the topics of color model, additive color, subtractive color, RGB color model, RYB color model, and CMYK color model. LED color creation is more complicated than you might think. The color white from LEDs is especially interesting.

It is but I just want to make sure the light isn't a defect. Those topics wouldn't help much because I'm just asking about the pure white on the fluval plant 3.0 , wondering if the different size would have different type of "Pure White" or the other colors.

On 9/26/2021 at 4:45 AM, Vyce said:

Yes, and why is there a difference of the color for the  pure white icon for some ppl and not others?

Ok that makes sense. I’m not sure why they changed the color of the icon, but I’m s positive it’s a really good light that is great for plant growth and showing off your fishes coloration.