Festivum cichlid ID

Striper83

Looking for some help identifying these two fish. I know that they are both a type of festivum cichlid but they are different. I bought them separately from two LFS the one on the left I bought first. It was the only one they had at the time and I was told it was a festivum cichlid. I wanted a group of five so I called around and found another shop which said they had four festivum cichlids, one of which is the one on the right side of the picture, but they called these ones “guanian festivums”. My spelling is probably off on this.  There are distinct differences in their appearance with one having more color and a more distinct pattern along with a larger eye with red in it. I tried to research the festivums to see if there were different types with in the species but couldn’t find a definite answer. Could they just be different ages possibly? They seem to get along alright but the more colorful one is more of the dominant one chasing the others around a bit but not sure if that is because it was in the tank first and is territorial. Any help would be great!

thanks, Justin3DC7169F-1643-4919-962C-BB8C53D34897.jpeg.c664800baddbf2800ca7f779891d5273.jpeg

I believe it is a colour morph; there are at least 6 different variety in the wild based on location caught and I suspect the name was identifying the location - perhaps Jamari   but the primary identifying mark is they all have the black stripe through the eye. The fish has one but it is fairly faint.