devind0446 Posted September 29, 2020 Share Posted September 29, 2020 I was feeding my tank and my Betta ate a way-too-big piece of not-yet saturated algae wafer and I think he is choking on it. His mouth is open and he is breathing heavy. What do I do? Can I help him? Will he be Okay? I'm super nervous. Please Help! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now