EBO foods

Colu

On 9/18/2021 at 8:26 PM, s1_ said:

sounds cool, would like to try some. seems to be hard to acquire for me. Florida, USA

I just order some to try seem like a more natural way to feed my bristlenose fry 

Edited by Colu

On 9/18/2021 at 8:59 PM, Guppysnail said:

When you try it could you please post your thoughts

I will let you no am going to try with my next batch of bristlenose fry

On 9/18/2021 at 10:01 PM, s1_ said:

Was thinking about using it the same way

Should be interesting I think I will separate my fry in to two groups and feed one group on the EBO youngster the other group on my usual food and see how they do

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/18/2021 at 5:02 PM, Colu said:

I will let you no am going to try with my next batch of bristlenose fry

Should be interesting I think I will separate my fry in to two groups and feed one group on the EBO youngster the other group on my usual food and see how they do

If the one batch grows faster and eats the other batch.....Is that going to be considered a win or a loss?

• 4 weeks later...

My EBO youngster grow paste arrived and it's been I big hit with my bristlenose adults and fry so far it has the consistency of play doh I roll it in to thin strips before feeding as you don't have to put much in the tank it should last a long time with having a protein content of 62% hopefully I will see improvement in the growth of my fry 

• Like 5

On 10/13/2021 at 4:55 AM, Blake Calhoun said:

I use it. It tends to make my water cloudy (I put in small spheres, maybe 1/4 inch all around). My fish don't swarm it, and it doesn't hold it's shape in the water column for long. Maybe a couple of minutes. Maybe I got a bad batch. 

It's the Frist time I used it and I haven't had cloudy water when feeding with it from what  I have noticed it does break down in my tank a lot quicker than say algae wafers at the rate my fish eat it that not a problem and I only add small amounts

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Just thought I would update I have been feeding  the EBO youngster grow paste and spirulina tabs for about 9 months now  and I have definitely notice improved growth of my bristlenose pleco fry and my adults  spawn more frequently when I feed them the EBO youngster grow paste once a week probably due to the 62% protein content 

Edited by Colu

On 6/17/2022 at 12:52 AM, Odd Duck said:

Where did you find it for sale?  In the US?

It was on Amazon a while back, I thought?

I can't find it now, and the only US "distributor" I was able to just find hits every flag I have for "not a safe place to order from"....

I'm wondering if there are any Netherlands members in here, and if a sealed order could be shipped... and if so, how much it would cost?🧐

Or order directly?

• 3 months later...
On 9/22/2022 at 3:40 PM, Flumpweesel said:

Their site does ship to the USA and its only 5euro's more than shipping to the UK so probably cheaper to buy direct  than international pass the parcel.  

I haven't seen it in shops here 

I would recommend trying it it's a top quality food most algae wafers only have 6% spirulina but EBO have 30% since I have been feeding EBO foods to my bristlenose definitely noticed a difference increase spawning  larger amounts of eggs increase growth of my bristlenose fry my number one food 

Edited by Colu

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got some EBO artemia paste to try I been feeding it 1-2 times a week  my bristlenose give it a thumbs up like just as much as the EBO youngsters grow past and the spirulina paste 

IMG_20230725_203950.jpg

IMG_20230725_203923.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/25/2023 at 10:54 PM, Guppysnail said:

So far I’ve tried the spirulina tabs. Big thumbs up.👍 Spirulina Supersoft 👍 Supersoft seafood is a so so with my kids and shrimp sticks are a thumbs down 👎 the only critters that eat it are snails. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Not tried the shrimp sticks veg sticks have been very popular with my bristlenose and MTS and bladder snails the shrimp sticks are  compressed to make very hard so they don't back down in tank maybe that's why there not as popular with your aspidoras or some of your other fish bristlenose plecos should like them 

• Thanks 1