The Mystery Snail (not a mystery snail)

Wellxam

I would like some help identifying this snail! I noticed one a few of them, no recent plant additions, but its possible that they were tiny/eggs, are these rams-horn snails? Also, is there a possibility that they are a brackish-water species, I ask because I recently got the tank up to approximately 1TBSP per 10 gallons of salt as apart of ich treatment (will be in the process of water-changing out the salt over the next couple of weeks, and I like  these guys, so if they need brackish, I'd like to set something up for them.

The only snails I deliberately introduced were 2 Nerite snails, a few of which I figured would hatch from the salt introduction, but as far as I know they should not start with a different shell-shape.

NotMysterySnail.jpg

They should surrive that amount of salt. When you do your water change after the treatment will remove some salt. They don’t need salt but a little won’t hurt. Top pic is eggs of ramshorn with a size comparison. Second pic is a close up. The will be on anything that doesn’t move or moves slow. I have send ramshorn eggs on a live mystery snail.

209757EF-5256-4EF3-BA11-082EE38AE823.jpeg

A371C974-EA8B-4749-A466-3DEDF0AE10B7.jpeg

• Thanks 1