Hikari Sinking Carnivore Pellets and Discus

ThomasLC

My Discus love foraging for food.  Picking at the gravel looking for that one piece that got away during feeding time.  They Love eating the Hikari Algae wafers I put in for the plecos.  They also love the Hikari Carnivore pellets.  I have one Discus that trys to claim the area of the tank I drop them into as hers and eat them all herself.  She is third on the pecking order so it doesn't always work.  Question is do they make a Carnivor wafer?  Something larger that will occupy them a little longer? 

• Administrators
On 9/13/2021 at 8:54 AM, ThomasLC said:

My Discus love foraging for food.  Picking at the gravel looking for that one piece that got away during feeding time.  They Love eating the Hikari Algae wafers I put in for the plecos.  They also love the Hikari Carnivore pellets.  I have one Discus that trys to claim the area of the tank I drop them into as hers and eat them all herself.  She is third on the pecking order so it doesn't always work.  Question is do they make a Carnivor wafer?  Something larger that will occupy them a little longer? 

Hikari has a larger pellet called "Massivore" that might suit your needs. 

See it here: https://www.aquariumcoop.com/products/hikari-massivore-delight?_pos=4&_sid=a6cf94ba7&_ss=r