Co-op Store Credit for Plakat Bettas?

Keeg

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 12:58 PM, septameno said:

But it happens that not all lfs do this? I heard someone in the comments of this reddit. They said that their lfs still keep bettas in tiny vases or Mason jars.

Not all lfs do it, very little do. From those stores, they rarely give a fair price. And most places will keep bettas in small containers regardless of how ethical they are to most fish. Even co-op sells them in small vases in the front. Though it's considerably better because of the constant exchange of water. And they occasionally have bettas in some of the main tanks. So still better than chain stores but not perfect. 

• Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 2:58 PM, septameno said:

But it happens that not all lfs do this? I heard someone in the comments of this reddit. They said that their lfs still keep bettas in tiny vases or Mason jars.

I have a LFS that keeps all there bettas in plastic cups, just like the big chain stores. I try not to shop their as their quality and price of livestock isn't the best.

However I have another LFS that keeps their bettas in actual aquariums with all the other fish. All though the downside to this is that they dont have as big as a selection for bettas. But their quality for bettas is way better then most stores.

• Like 1
  • Love 1