60 Gallon Acrylic bow front and back - What should be the stock?

ThomasLC

The fish and plants and even the wood and decorations have been moved from this 60 gallon to my 150.  Leaving this ready for new plants, new fish, new wood and/or décor. I'm having trouble deciding.  See the tank is TALL, it is bowed front and back so you get 7 inches front to back at the end and 14 inches in the middle.  I am running a Fluval 407 Canister and a large sponge filter.  I have thought guppies, but that is a lot a height.  Plus we view this mostly from way across the room.  I thought gourami tank.  I don't want to repeat my 150 tank so Rainbow, Angle and Dicus are out.  I feel Chchlids would out grow this tank plus need wave makers.  I like full looking tanks,  I am not a fan of tanks where you have to get right up to them to see the fish, and hunt and peck to find where they all are.  Also like community.  Like I said able to see fish from across the room, lots of activity.  So, as you folks are very good at this hobby.  Please school me with ideas.

656542211_PXL_20210730_141206849.MP(1).jpg.003eb42e2c6f5b3aa6323efc5c009f2c.jpg

lots of good mid sized tetras that will use up the middle of the tank. whatever color tetra's you like, and a handful of cory's on the bottom. brightly colored guppies can be seen, and will intermingle with any tetra. if you want something up top, add in some marble hatchet fish. if the tetra's dont catch your eye, harlequin rasbora's are big enough to been seen from a little ways away too.

• Like 1