40 gal breeder UPDATE

Stacy Z

Just wanted to show everyone my updated 40 gal breeder tank.

I have African Drawf Frogs which I learnt do best with bulb plants because there diggers. I also have the Treadfin Rainbowfish. My males are just starting to get their full colors. I have Cherry Barbs and my male just got bright red, they are ready to mate. I also have Lime Green 100% Endler and my 2 females are pregnant and dropping a fish a day! I have Yellow Namo Shrimps they are all over, all the time. I also have Ramshorn snail which I have been currently overfeeding so I can have PeaPuffers in another tank I started as well. They are coming in Friday but that’s another Post!! The plants are growing fast, I was able to add some to the new 20 gal tank as well! 

image.jpg

Edited by Stacy Z
  • Like 4

On 9/7/2021 at 8:09 AM, Stacy Z said:

Just wanted to show everyone my updated 40 gal breeder tank.

I have African Drawf Frogs which I learnt do best with bulb plants because there diggers. I also have the Treadfin Rainbowfish. My males are just starting to get their full colors. I have Cherry Barbs and my male just got bright red, they are ready to mate. I also have Lime Green 100% Endler and my 2 females are pregnant and dropping a fish a day! I have Yellow Namo Shrimps they are all over, all the time. I also have Ramshorn snail which I have been currently overfeeding so I can have PeaPuffers in another tank I started as well. They are coming in Friday but that’s another Post!! The plants are growing fast, I was able to add some to the new 20 gal tank as well! 

Got some photos? Sounds fascinating.