High calcium shrimp foods that Betta won't eat?

Lexi B

I was wondering if anyone knew some good shrimp foods that my porky Betta won't choke himself on? 

I like to supplement my cherry's diets with shrimp cuisine, which the shrimp love, but unfortunately the Betta will eat those whole. I'm very scared he might rupture his stomach or choke on them.

Really, the Betta only likes pellet/wafer type foods and ignores repashy and softer foods. 

Does anyone know of a food that won't tempt him but is just as good for shells?

On 9/6/2021 at 3:16 PM, Lexi B said:

I was wondering if anyone knew some good shrimp foods that my porky Betta won't choke himself on? 

I like to supplement my cherry's diets with shrimp cuisine, which the shrimp love, but unfortunately the Betta will eat those whole. I'm very scared he might rupture his stomach or choke on them.

Really, the Betta only likes pellet/wafer type foods and ignores repashy and softer foods. 

Does anyone know of a food that won't tempt him but is just as good for shells?

If he ignores Repashy and soft food, then make some snello by adding some calcium powder to Super Green or Morning Wood or a mix of more than one of these.  Repashy also makes the calcium carbonate powder.  I got the stuff with no vitamin D since I wasn’t sure how much they need, if any, and it can be toxic if overdosed.